Do You Have the Right Lines to Activate Your Business Phone System and Internet?
Cabling is the backbone of your communication system
Our Certified Journeyman Wiring Technicians specialize in infrastructure cabling and telephone wiring that includes all of your voice, data, fiber optic, paging and sound wiring requirements.
We only install top quality Cat 5, Cat 5e, Cat 6, and Fiber Optic Cable. We also provide data and voice racks, patch panels, wire managers, cable management systems, and patch cords to complete your voice and data requirements. We can also determine the best places to locate wireless access points, helping to keep you connected.
Our complete solutions can support any voice or data application and are designed to futureproof your network infrastructure. We offer a portfolio of precision solutions to address your communications cabling and data center demands
Olympic Telephone’s trained staff will conduct a comprehensive site survey to accurately assess the layout for your business. Critical data gathered in the site survey is incorporated into the final site management cabling plan.
Our Wiring Technicians
All Journeyman Wiring Technicians hired under Olympic Telephone, Inc. are certified with the following Journeyman Criteria:
To be considered a Journeyman Wire Technician, each wiring technician must have at least 5 years of consistent on site job experience with:
- Using unshielded twisted pair (UTP) – Experience with common usage locations and capabilities.
- Installation and troubleshooting of RJ45/48 telephone connectors and fittings.
- Structured cabling systems using CAT 5 & 5e and CAT6 wiring, and be able to know the differences vs. single twisted pair and where and why to use each specified wires.
- Knowledgeable in 10 base T and where it is commonly used and its frequency capabilities.
- Must know T568A / T568B and TIA standards.
- Installation of Cable TV wiring for data and voice.
- Installation of Coax types RG 58, RG 59 and RG 6.
- Complete understanding of grounding of electronics equipment and termination of all wiring mentioned above on both the jack and patch panel ends.
- Knowledgeable in Single and multi-mode fiber optics, supervisor positions may be open for technicians who have at least 10 years’ experience working with Fiber Optics with a Competent Telecommunications Firm.
Olympic Telephone, Inc. promotes BICSI’s ITS Cabling Installation Program. Credentials must be maintained and kept on record for every three-year registration period.