Business Phone Lines and Internet Services – We handle it all.
- Local business dial tone telephone services
- Internet services
- Long-distance and Fail Over
- Cloud and Hosted Services
- Multi-site networking
- Wireless access points
Why should you choose Olympic Telephone?
- You will have a single point of contact for all your phone, cabling and network services.
- We offer a wide variety of products and services to meet all your communication needs.
- You will get an unbiased analysis of multiple carrier options.
- Building a valued long term relationship with you is our priority.
Olympic Telephone will help you analyze your existing phone carrier and telecom services to assure you are getting the best price for the services you have or are seeking. Since we are agents for many telecommunications carriers, we can shop around to ensure that you achieve cost savings and/or operational efficiency.
We provide a complimentary telecom analysis for potential clients. It’s an easy way to see if you are getting the most appropriate services for the least possible expense. If you would like an analysis of your monthly recurring telecom costs, all we need is a copy of your telecommunications bill(s).
Want to know if you are paying too much for your telecom services? Click here to request a quote.
An additional way to save money on your business telecom needs is through SIP Trunking – that’s when you route your telephone calls over the internet rather than through the phone company’s lines.
What Is SIP Trunking?
SIP Trunking routes your phone calls over the Internet, instead of through the phone company’s lines. You can use it with most business VoIP phones or even older analog or digital phones.
SIP Trunking lets you route your calls over the Internet, instead of through the phone company.
This is important because the phone company typically charges businesses on a per-line basis for physical phone lines from their central office. These phone lines are costly. You invest a lot when you initially deploy them, and it’s very expensive to add more as you grow.
Here’s how SIP Trunking helps your business:
- You consolidate your voice and data traffic
- You no longer need to pay for expensive phone lines from the phone company
- You cut your costs up to 50 percent—with no loss in either the capacity of your business to make and receive calls, nor the quality of those calls
- You improve the reliability of your system by avoiding the mitigating threat of local outages
Most newer phone systems are compatible with SIP Trunking with no extra equipment. (We can help you determine if your system is compatible.) Older phone systems may require a device called a VoIP Gateway that translates analog and digital calls into VoIP calls.
In all cases, SIP Trunking brings new life to your existing phone system or provides the savings catalyst to purchase a new phone system—while cutting your operational costs and preserving your capital.
Best of all, with SIP Trunking, you can say goodbye to the phone company—forever.
Here are just some of our service provider partners:
See what we have to offer:
Phone (360) 357.4179
Toll Free (800) 488.0752
Fax to Email (360) 754.1870
Olympic Telephone, Inc.
2803 29th Avenue S.W.
Tumwater, WA 98512